Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy as can be...

Well the last few days have been busy as can be! Yesterday we hit the swap meet and got a couple of gifts for our trip to Australia, then it was lunch at Schooner's Restaurant with Jackie and her family then off to Fabric Mart to pick up some, well... fabric! and then a big commissary run! all that from 10am til 5pm... Connor was super great all day!

It's nice having the car on Ted's duty days, so thank you Jackie for the idea and thank you Ted for going along with it! Today we spent our time cleaning the house, doing some laundry and ran some errands, nothing too exciting I promise! now we are just waiting for Ted to call so that we can go pick him up... so I sit here thinking, should I start preparing dinner? or maybe start on one of my crafting projects? I know that as soon as I do, he'll call! it's always the way! hahaha, so I'll just blog instead...

This weekend is Labor Day Weekend, what is everyone up to? we were trying to organize a bbq for Saturday, but it looks like everyone's got plans... So maybe we'll head to the beach, it'll be Connor's first time... I'll see what Ted thinks of that...

So I finally got the study the way I want it, my crafting/sewing table is in place and ready for action... after breaking the computer table (and Ted ever so wonderfully nailing it back together) I now don't have room for this damn papasan in the office, so I really want to put it upstairs, but it's covered, and I mean covered in Spartacus fur... so I need to wash it, in some mega sized washing machine... any ideas? I'd hate to have to buy another one, Pier 1 here in Hawaii is so damn expensive! I think it might be cheaper buying one from Pier 1 on the mainland and have them ship it to me...

Well I could quite possibly write a novel, so I will end my blog here and go ahead and start on a crafting project... photos upon completion! wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment